www.indiaauthentictours.com is a small family run business with a big heart. At India Authentic Tours our customers welfare is paramount, therefore our priority is the safety and wellbeing of all our customers touring India with us.
We at India Authentic Tours also have very high ethical beliefs when it comes to animal welfare, therefore we will never offer our customers and animal related activities, e.g. Elephant rides, Camel rides, visits to Zoo's, visit to logging farms or any other activities where the animals welfare is not paramount.
When we started www.indiaauthentictours.com we were determined to make a difference and be a company that gives back as much as possible, therefore we started the below project. After being amazed by the support from our customers, we opened the Facebook pages and invited other to join in.
www.facebook.com/anahdtohive and www.facebook.com/rescuedbyangels are communities that's have been set with the aim of gathering people together and encouraging tourists to collectively make a difference and since we started AHTG in March 2014 and RBA in October 2015 we collectively:
1. Sent 6 kids to school
2. Sponsored Laxmi for 3 years and Rhea for 6 months at www.wildlifesos.org
3. Supplied all the www.wildlifesos.org elephants with blankets twice along side donating new fruit cutting knives.
4. Supplied 9 laptops and 5 mobile phones to www.wildlifesos.org
5. Bought over 3.5 tons of fruit for the bears and elephants at www.wildlifesos.org
6. Supplied the mahouts with shorts, hats, gloves, t-shirts, socks, and fleece jackets at www.wildlifesos.org
7. Supplied 90 hand printed organic elephant scarves for the www.wildlifesos.org shop and Auction along side other diverse items
8. Initiated the rescue fund for Rhea by donating $10000 to www.wildlifesos.org
9. Given 165 bags of goodies 3 times (t-shirt, coloring books, crayons, toys and flip- flops to the village kids in a poor part of Mathura.
10. Given the acid survivors at www.sheroeshangout.com all a blouse, t-shirt, bag, scarf, chemical free hygiene articles and 3 laptops alongside donating $1800 towards they're rehabilitation and
11. Donated 2 air conditioners for the operation and rehabilitation room at www.his-india.in in Jaipur alongside sterilizing and vaccinated 10 street dogs. Our company have also adopted 2 dogs and a customer has adopted 1 from this center
12. Donated to www.wrrcindia.org to cover the costs of Lakshmi's transport to her chain free sanctuary.
13. Donated sports equipment to a small school outside Jaipur
14. Given www.elephantcareunchained.com, $250 towards a flight to India
15. We have donated 3 laptops to be used in the office alongside 50 scarves and 50 bags to www.wrrcindia.org for resale.
16. We have donated 3 laptops to be used in the office alongside 50 scarves and 50 bags to wwwwww.his-india.in for resale and also 70 water tanks that have been placed around Jaipur to provide the street animals with water.
17. Tracksuits to all the elephant careers at both www.wrrcindia.org and www.elefriends101.org
18. Our last action to date was to donate hygiene article, toys and a desktop computer and 3 laptops to the www.aashraycare.org HIV affected children's home in Jaipur.
19. We have donated $700 towards the www.wrrcindia.org wild animal rescue center at Bannerghatta national park.
20. We have donated 2 laptops to the www.treefoundationindia.org to help them with their turtle program data collection.
March 2018: 102,500 INR to the www.wrrcindia.org rescue center at Bannerghatta, 26,500 INR to www.cupabangalore.org 18,500 to the Aneesha and Gorwy www.wrrcindia.org center and some fruits and bottle openers for resale. At www.elefriends101.org we donated the bed mats, blankets and nets for 8 mahouts, 80,000 INR towards the IBEAM needed to secure the center and a grinder and mixer for the ladies in the kitchen, 2 torches and 2 laptops to the www.treefoundationindia.org and 2 laptops to the www.queerala.org program in Kerala.
October 2018: 15,000 INR to www.cupabangalore.org, plus medical supplies, 18,700 to the www.wrrcindia.org Aneesha and Gorwy center, plus fruits, kitty treats and shorts and t-shirts for all the mahouts and 5 organic, handmade scarves for resale. At www.elefriends101.org we donated shorts and t-shirts for all the mahouts, hoof knives and key rings to be resold. we also paid to sterilize and vaccinate 5 dogs and also contributed towards to vet bill of a sweet puppy that was found injured and now lives happily at the center. Fruits were also purchased for 2 days, 15 feet of IBEAM was sponsored and the ladies in the kitchen got some needed knives and utensils. At the www.treefoundationindia.org 100 key rings, 2 torches and 2 laptops were donated alongside 8000 INR
We officially support the following:
These 7 charities have proven to be ethical and very transparent when it comes to their needs and their spending. This is very important to us, as we have a large following of people who have become involved and therefore a mutual trust is paramount.
When collecting, we always ask for a set project and a written quote of the actual cost. We then post regular updates of the collection situation.
We started this with $1000 of our own money and have gathered an amazing team of local crafts people and talented artists on our journey.
To help support this project we sell 100% organic, handmade scarves, t-shirts, and silver jewelry. For a regular up-date on what's available and the prices please check us out on www.facebook.com/ahandtogive. We are not a charity but a community and vehicle.
100% of all sales go straight into fund and you get to look great, do good and feel fantastic.
Together we can make a difference
More can also be seen about our work and tours on https://www.facebook.com/groups/179